Which people prefer this color?
The blue color is chosen by a special group of people. Scientists found that three features define such people:
- People who a very confident, finding the right solutions to any problem;
- Perfectionists. They always like to keep everything in order;
- People with an analytic mind. They are businessmen, psychologists, marketers, and others.
This color means discipline, calmness, sometimes isolation. People who choose light blue or navy paintings are balanced, love the peace of mind, have a high performance, and they are self-critical. They love being a leader and solving important issues. It is always easy for them to make the right decisions in difficult situations. They also set high goals for themselves and be sure to achieve their goal.
Which advantages and disadvantages of using blue color?
Like any color, blue has its effects on people and their character. There are some nuances, which you should know when choosing decor in blue shades.
- Creates a feeling of calmness and makes people relax. It may be an excellent idea to put blue painting or other decor in the bedroom;
- Improves people's performance and concentration. Therefore, it is necessary to make a design in blue shades in the office or other workplaces;
- Makes people more tolerant and judicious. If you are in a difficult situation and can’t think, you should go into a room with blue walls. Such shades help to organize all thoughts and find the right solution.
- They remind us of nature and it can calm people down. For example, the sounds of the sea or clear light sky symbolize peace and sedation.
- A person can get tired quickly when looking at blue shades;
- Irritability may increase, especially when looking at bright colors. As mentioned above, people start to feel dangerous.
How to use blue paintings in the modern interior?
Nowadays, designers use different colors in furnishing the house and blue is no exception. It is necessary to know with which color you should combine it to create a beautiful design. There are different ways to understand it. For example, you can pay attention to the Itten’s wheel. It shows us that the best shade that combines with blue is yellow and orange. You also can choose the adjacent colors. For example, shades of light blue and light purple, which are combined in the interior, look very stylish. It may be the sofa in blue, while the pillows, blanket, and the painting above the sofa are purple. It is also a great idea to use blue paintings in offices, restaurants, and cafes. Blue can improve people’s workability, which is a very important thing for work, and make people relax when eating. It creates a pleasant atmosphere. By the way, shades of blue shouldn’t be very bright because they scare people and make them in a bad mood. The most popular paintings in blue are the landscape of the sea, mountains, or clear sea. It is also possible to choose colorful paintings in which blue has secondary importance. For instance, a beautiful view of sunset can make people smile because of its color palette.
Where can you get blue paintings
Trend Gallery has collected the best ideas for navy paintings, which decorate your house perfectly, especially for upcoming holidays.
This piece of art shows us the morning winter ocean. There are a few distant sun’s rays and frozen water in the fog. Artist used navy, light blue, black and white shades. This painting will look amazing when putting above the fireplace. Just imagine how you sit opposite it in the winter, drinking cocoa. It creates a pleasant feeling of home coziness.
The painting “Colorful sky” shows us a beautiful morning sun whose display can be seen in the water. For other people, this work of art reminds me of a moonlight. There are different shades of blue, which merge into one harmonious picture, some red, grey, and white. The painting may have a deep meaning for people. One of the most important things is its ability to calm down.
The bright morning sun and waterfall with rapid waves are depicted in the picture. The artist used indigo, navy, blue, and yellow shades to create this composition. The sun symbolizes hope for good things. It means that after a cold and dark night always comes the light.
Blue has always been considered aristocratic, expensive, and valuable. Today people often use blue in the home interior, especially in paintings. Therefore, it is necessary to follow all rules and know about the smallest details. Modern canvas paintings look amazing in blue. Make your home more fashionable with a Trend Gallery!